Why Does Your Washington Business Need Data Backup & Disaster Recovery?
Whether it’s a human error or a natural disaster, we’ve seen businesses of all types and sizes struggle in the aftermath of disaster – from big corporations to small businesses. If you lost some, or all, of your files, what would happen to your business? Would you be able to keep serving customers?
Disaster, in the evolving world of technology, refers to any instance wherein data is destroyed or lost, such as:
- Floods, fires, power outages, earthquakes, and various weather events
- Malware infections, viruses, and general cybercrime attacks
- Accidental data overwrites/deletions from employees
Stop worrying and start preparing for the inevitable. Call OWIA Technology at (571) 499-4349 to learn about our data backup and disaster recovery solutions.
When disaster strikes, you MUST be able to recover your data and IT systems; otherwise, you’re left wasting payroll dollars, missing business opportunities, and ultimately, impacting your bottom line. The truth is, you CANNOT afford to stop operating for a few hours, let alone a few days.
OWIA Technology’s data backup and disaster recovery solutions let you feel confident that:
- Your data is backed up remotely to our offsite data centers with 24/7 monitoring.
- Your backups are tested on a regular basis for extra assurance.
- Your data is recoverable, whether you need one file or the contents of an entire server.
- Your backups are safeguarded with various security measures, including encryption.